Mystic Guardians » Guardians
Some things to know
- Guardians that you train will always be stronger than wild guardians of the same level.
- For the same reason, guardians you catch and train at an earlier level will be stronger than ones you caught at a higher level.
- Guardian stats vary, i.e. the same guardian can have different stats for the same level.
- There is a glitch that appears when a guardian levels up. The glitch sometimes shows a particular stat being actually reduced from what it was the previous level. This is only a cosmetic glitch, i.e. the stats don't actually reduce. If you open the "My Guardians" app in your tablet and check the guardian's stats, you'll find that the guardian has the proper stats.
- If you have a question about catching guardians, changing teams, etc, please check the FAQ. For questions about when a guardian evolves, check said guardians page.
Note: The dream at the beginning of the game might foreshadow the arrival of these guardians in the "real" game.
Future/not used Guardians
- Taken from http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?action=guardians&page=guardian&guardian_id=1 ,2 etc.
- DJArts 1: Flamesaur - not used
- DJArts 2: Murphy - not used
- DJArts 3-5: Pandaclaw, Pandaclobber, Pandacolossal - not used
- DJArts 94-96: BunBunSilver, RabbidSilver, RabbsputinSilver
- DJArts 97-99: BunBunOrange, RabbidOrange, RabbsputinOrange
- (debug): Imnotabaneling - a placeholder guardian without an image that's displayed by default when no new guardian is chosen as a weekly PvP Grand Prize
as of 22:58, October 23, 2012 (UTC) guardians only get to 141 on the official forums
Work in progress! None of these Guardians can be owned by a trainer yet, and most of them do not appear in the game yet.