NOTE: JELLYBEANS ARE NO LONGER AN ITEM IN MYSTIC GUARDIANS. ALL JELLYBEANS OWNED BY PLAYERS BEFORE THE UPDATE REMOVING THEM HAVE BEEN TRANSLATED INTO 1 TRAINER TOKEN PER JELLYBEAN.
How to get Jelly Beans
- The best way to farm Jelly Beans is looting Treasure Chests. The chance to get a Jelly Bean from a chest is approximately 30%. Try to loot at least the chests in The Southern Forest and The Tangled Forest as often as possible, to get some additional Jelly Beans.
- You can find Jelly Beans in Bushes, but it's not recommended to whack them for that purpose.
Try to loot Treasure Chests instead, even if strong trainers guard them.
- There is a chance to win 2 Jelly Beans as Daily Reward every 7th day played without interruption.
- There is a chance to win 4 Jelly Beans as Weekly Price once every week.
- You can buy Jelly Beans for Facebook Credits.
Those are the regular prices (but you usually get a discount):
- 475 Jelly Beans for 260 FB Credits (1.83 Jelly Beans per FB Credit)
- 180 Jelly Beans for 100 FB Credits (1.80 Jelly Beans per FB Credit)
- 85 Jelly Beans for 50 FB Credits (1.70 Jelly Beans per FB Credit)
- 45 Jelly Beans for 30 FB Credits (1.50 Jelly Beans per FB Credit)
- 15 Jelly Beans for 10 FB Credits (1.50 Jelly Beans per FB Credit)
What to do with Jelly Beans
Jelly Beans are now useless. They used to be a currency, along with the Trainer Tokens. But now, only TT survives, and the Jelly Beans are fading into the shadow of history...