Wanted: Gryphon Eggs
The Horse With No Name
Toll Booth - 50
The High Desert
The High Desert can be entered from the eastern bridge in The River Camp. The player cannot enter this area when he first enters the river camp because there is an NPC guarding the passage. The passage to this area is unlocked after the player catches and returns a turtli to Levar.
The High Desert is a huge area, being the biggest aea that the player enocunters so far in the game. Some parts of the area which can be otherwise accessed by taking a long route have shortcuts or smaller canyons that are initially blocked by big rocks which are cleared when the player reaches the other side of the smaller canyons by taking the long route and fighting the trainers. Basically, this area is in the shape of a big 'S' with a thick middle where the player starts from the lower-left end and works his way through the middle to the upper-right end. The canyons connect the area when the player completes a near circle.
Wild Guardians (Level 26-29)
(The list is not in a particular order since this is a huge open area and trainers can be encountered in different orders)
- Pinching Trainer (attacks on sight)
- Twin Trainer (1st, attacks on sight)
- Twin Trainer (2nd, attacks on sight)
- Doctor Trainer (attacks on sight)
- Cowgirl Trainer (attacks on sight)
- Red Trainer (attacks on sight)
WARNING: Do not enter The Desert Outpost without healing.
Bossair type boss guardian with 2384-2399 HP.
It uses different attacks based on the guardian in front of it. For example, if you're fighting with a rock guardian (strong against normal attacks), it will use moves like Zephyr and Wind Trap. If you use any other kind of guardian like a fire guardian, it will mostly use Reckless Strike, which stuns it almost every time it uses it, and Wind Trap.
My Tip: Just like any other boss-guardian, start the battle with accuracy lowering moves, like Sand Storm or Smoke Cloud, until its accuracy is fairly low, and then switch to the element advantage (in this case, Normal element guardians like Lizfu or Puffiscratch/Heroic Puffiscratch or a Fenrir/Heroic Fenrir if you have one) to move in with high damage dealing attacks like Impale or Crush and finish it. If you've lowered it's accuracy far enough, you can even use relatively "high-risk" (but high-damage) attacks like Reckless Strike to finish it off quickly.
- Teleport Pad (near the south edge)
- Iron Chest (east edge, guarded by the twin sisters)
- Golden Chest (in the higher platform area that can be entered from the centre of the map)
- Toll Booth for The Lush Ridge: Cost 50 Trainer Tokens (north edge)
- Iron Chest 2 (near the North-East corner, guarded by Cowgirl and Cowboy)
- Ancient Doorway (near the end)
- Gryphon Eggs (South-East corner)