Reach it to activate it
Find Some Seeds
The Swamp Road (part 2)
The Swamp road continues after The Swamp Road, Part I. Before activating the teleport pad here, the only way to enter the area is by going west from New Haven and then going through The Swamp Road, Part I.
Unlike the other ones, there's no quest to activate the teleporter but you have to reach it in order for it to become active.
Again, there's no main storyline here yet.
The structure of this area is different from all other areas encountered so far. There's a main road in the shape of a rough 'U' that starts from the east side of the map and goes south, then west, then north. Along the main road, after every few steps, there are small areas at both sides that have one or two trainers inside them. You have to beat the trainers standing on the main road in order to proceed further (mostly), though most of the trainers in the side areas are optional.
Wild Guardians (Level 26-30)
- Rookie Trainer (attacks on sight)
- Texas Trainer (attacks on sight)
- Angry Trainer (attacks on sight)
- Paranoid Trainer (attacks on sight)
- Brian the Boyfriend (attacks on sight)
Towards the Chest. North from the bridge/ Seeds quest NPC:
- Guard Trainer (attacks on sight)
- Exclusive Trainer (attacks on sight)
Towards the Gold Chest (at the bridge):
- Bridge worker (attacks on sight)
- Greedy Trainer (attacks on sight)
- Teleport Pad (near the centre, on the main road)
- Golden chest (west of the bridge in the centre of the map)
- ↑ need trainer level 14+ to capture
- ↑ need trainer level 13+ to capture
- ↑ need trainer level 17+ to capture
- ↑ need trainer level 21+ to capture
- ↑ need trainer level 26+ to capture
- ↑ Note: I (opoisson) discovered that you can avoid fighting him if you hug the tree north of him and go around.
- ↑ typo of worker in the game
- ↑ the chest can be reached from the top-left corner of the fence - needs confirmation if the path opens up only after reaching the chest for the first time